The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
0-46m SC200200 Rack Pinion Builder Temporary Elevator Hoist Lift
The hoist design is truly modular. Drive devices and cages are generic and interchangeable.
Multiple choice of doors or ramps.
Main parts are made of 16Mn and Q345 high strength steel.
An electrical crane is available.
Single or twin car configuration available.
Frequency control provides very smooth starting and stopping with low starting current and less wear and tear.
Intelligent control (fault detect, display and alarm, and automatic cage landing/stop and floor selection) available.
TUV certified according to European Regulation EN 12159: 2009.
* Apply high efficiency gear reducer.
* Rack at the middle of mast section with better balance, less wear and tear.
* Apply non-eccentric rollers. No need to adjust rollers after installation. That means faster installs for hoist and less error caused by installation.
* The integrated cage roof is made by a full tread plate welded one time to complete, with high strength and no water leakage in rainy days.
* Bigger and stronger cage frame steel.
* Unique flap door for loading/unloading ramp is available.
* LED Lighting.
* Interlocked roof trap.
* Drop test facility with remote pendant.
* Frequency control unit (FC), with closed-loop.
* Composite Power & Control Cable or Busbar.
* Easy access to electrical panels.
* Certified safety brake system.
* Convenient use and reliable double hinge side open ground enclosure gate.
|Payload capacity||2,000 kg|
|Lifting speed||0–46 m/min.|
|Max. lifting height||450 m|
|Cage width (internal)||1.5 m|
|Cage length (internal)||3.2 m|
|Cage height (internal)||2.35 m|
|Motor control||FC control|
|Engine power||2x15 kw|
|Safety device type||centrifugal brake|
|Power supply range||380–500 V, 50 or 60 Hz, 3 phase|
|Type of mast||square column 650*650 mm with bolted rack|
|Length mast section||1.508 m|
|* Be equipped with a frequency control unit (FC), with closed-loop.|